WELCOME TO WORSHIP!
We are delighted that you have joined us for worship today! In your worship experience, may you find joy, encouragement, and hope as we praise God together. It is our prayer that you will experience the presence of God in this place, and that you will be renewed to live out your faith as you go out into the world. Please sign the registration pad in your pew or the guest book located in the parlor area.
If you are interested in learning more about our church and ministries, please speak to our pastor, Vicki McGaw, or contact her at 216- 849-1942. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Room 103 is open and staffed during the 10:30 service for infants and toddlers. Preschoolers go directly to room 106 at 10:30 am. Children kindergarten through sixth grade are invited to participate in worship until the children's message at which time they are dismissed to meet their teachers in the parlor area. Youth 7th-12th grade participate in a variety of activities depending on the Sunday.
- An accessible restroom is available; please see an usher for assistance.
- Large-print bulletins and hearing assist systems are available from any usher.
- All are welcome to the table of the Lord. We celebrate Holy Communion each week at 8:30 and on the first Sunday of each month at the 10:30 service.
- Please join us for refreshments and conversation following the 8:30 service and before and after the 10:30 service. We look forward to the chance to get to know you better!
- God is calling you today - - but not on your cell phone! Please turn off all phones during the worship service.
- If you are moved to express gratitude or appreciation during the service, please respond by saying “Amen!”